We understand that pets are a part of your family and we are delighted to welcome them to our hotel. To ensure a comfortable and pleasant stay for all our guests, we have implemented the following pet-friendly policy:
- A fee of 500.- Thai Baht including taxes, per night, per pet will be charged. Same shall be added to the room rate (maximum 2 pets per room).
- Only small pets (Cats and Dogs) are allowed. Pets up to 15 Kgs will be permitted.
- The pet must be on a leash at all times unless in the room.
- Pets are allowed only in the designated area and room. Pets are not allowed in public areas, including Food & Beverage outlets, Swimming Pool, and Fitness Centre.
- The guest has to be present in the room when any housekeeping service is required, and the pet is inside.
- The guest is responsible for cleaning up after the pet defecates within the hotel premises.
- Guests must walk their pets in designated walk areas inside the hotel premises.
- A Pet Disclaimer is a mandatory document to be signed by all resident guests being accompanied by Pets at the time of check-in.
During registration, the following details verification to be kept in mind:
- Pet reservation confirmation.
- Pet Disclaimer with the necessary vaccines to be specified
- Vaccination Certificate.
- Courtesy call to be given to ensure guests are comfortable and well settled in the room.
Reservation Contact Details: HB9U9@accor.com
We look forward to welcoming you and your furry companion to Ibis Chiang Mai Nimman JourneyHub.